Today, we continue working on your floor plan.
1. Create a “Learning Environment” (or other name you want to use) page on your Google Site.
2. Take a screen shot of your floor plan
3. Insert the image of your learning environment design onto your “Learning Environment” web page.
4. Respond to the following directly on your “Learning Environment” web page:
Keeping an audience in mind (parents and/or students), give a narrative for your classroom layout – why you chose the design, what are the highlights of the room, how it reflects the needs of the learners and of the curriculum. Give a sense of what it would be like to spend time in your classroom. Describe your students and yourself (their teacher). This should take 3-4 paragraphs to describe.
For Next Week:
- Learning Environment Design due on Monday, January 28
- 2nd reading assignment on communication and collaboration due on Wednesday, January 30